Giant Cash Bonanza Prizes
Annual Jackpot Draw
- 1 x £1000
- 1 x £100
- 4 x £50
- 4 x £25
- 20 x £10
- Monthly: £8.67
- Quarterly: £26.00
- Half-Yearly: £52.00
- Yearly: £104.00
Free Gift for Joining
As a thank you for joining the Giant Cash Bonanza Lottery you can claim either one free ticket (up to a value of £37) in the Royal Harrogate for either:
- The Gala Concert on 4th January 2020
- Any Royal Hall shows in the 27th International Gilbert & Sullivan Festival, 9th-23rd August 2020
You must claim your free tickets by 1st August 2020. Please call the Box Office on 01422 323252 and quote your membership number to receive your free ticket.
You will also receive other discounts and offers from the Gilbert & Sullivan Festival that are only open to valued members of the Giant Cash Bonanza Lottery.
Free Prize Draw
On joining, you will have an automatic entry to the International Gilbert & Sullivan Festival Free Prize Draw, for:
- 5 x Pair of tickets to the 27th Gilbert & Sullivan Festival in Harrogate (9th-23rd August 2020) (Value £37 each)
- 1 x Gilbert & Sullivan Figurine (Value £75)
- 1 x 'The Magic of Gilbert & Sullivan' Book
- 1 x Annual Membership Subscription - Benefactor Level (value £100)
- 5 x Pair of tickets to the Gala Concert in The Royal Hall on January 4th 2020 (Value: £25 each)
Draw for 29th November 2019
Gala Weekend package for 2 in a twin room at the Crown Hotel, Harrogate to include tickets to the Concert on Saturday 4th, luncheon and Gala Dinner on the 5th January and matinee concert on 5th January 2020. (value: £285 per person) prize excludes transport to the Crown Hotel and any out of pocket expenses.
Draw for 31st January 2020
Twin cabin on a Theatrical Adventures Cruise down the Danube 9th-16th November 2020 (value £3,500). Prize excludes flights, transfers/transport to boat, personal insurance and any personal expenses onboard.
Free Prize Draw Information:
Non members of the Giant Cash Bonanza can also enter the International Gilbert & Sullivan Festival Free Prize Draw by attending and quoting 'Free Prize Draw'.
Maximum two entries per person, four entries per household.
You will be entered into the next monthly Free Prize Draw.